Saturday, September 29, 2007

Torrance Farmers' Market



We went to the local farmers' market on our bikes again this weekend. The absence of rain brought more vendors including the croissant guy. We ate one of his chocolate almond croissants in the "food court" seating, and it was amazing. (Way better than the soggy strawberry rhubarb pie we bought last weekend.) Jeff discovered sweet limes and ate both samples we were given. The bike ride over is perfect -- flat and not too long and short with a wide path two-thirds of the way. We heard buzz about a pancake breakfast in the park but didn't check it out, as it was lunch time. My mom would have loved that.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Let me know if you hear of another pancake breakfast so I can attend. Maybe I can pick up some new techniques for Revolution's Easter pancake breakfast! Thanks for thinking of me Carrie